CAMMS’ talent management software enables businesses to improve workforce processes, more effectively manage staff and ensure staff performance aligns with organisational strategy.
With this software, people performance, reward and recognition is our central aim.
Workforce Planning and HR teams can utilise preconfigured templates, workflows, reports and dashboards that are built using industry best practices.
Maintain a world-class workforce with processes covering workforce planning and performance reviews, training and development.
A centralised system and user-friendly interface simplifies day-to-day activities for all members of your organisation, while increasing accountability and linking daily actions to the achievement of strategies and goals.
- Improve employee performance and increase efficiency
- Ensure talent management strategy is aligned with organisational strategy
- Simplify and streamline processes for recruitment, onboarding, assessment, learning and development and reward and recognition
- Plan for the future better with greater intelligence about workforce performance
- Instant access to insights by empowering HR, Workforce Planners and executives with real-time analytics
- Engage employees by allowing them responsibility and accountability for career development
- Realistic expectations for both staff performance and company responsibilities
- Ensure employee evaluation process is standardised and carried out according to schedule
- Get up and running in no time with fast deployment
Melton City Council, Australia
Melton City Council, one of Australia’s fastest-growing municipalities, needed to improve its people performance framework. Prior to implementing CAMMS’ talent management system, the council’s approach was an inconsistent, inefficient and disparate paper-based personnel appraisal system. READ MORE
Devonport City Council, Australia
Devonport City Council, situated on the north-west coast of Tasmania, identified a need for talent management software within its organisation. Under its existing framework, many employees had not been appraised for several years, while some were yet to undergo a formal evaluation process. Its system was time-consuming and paper-based, and did not adequately track accountability. READ MORE