Our project and portfolio management software enables businesses to streamline project processes, align projects to organisational strategy and easily monitor a project’s scope, cost, timeframes, risks, resources and delivery.
Implement a consistent approach to project management that adheres to the ISO 21500:2012 Standard, PMBOK and APM frameworks and PRINCE2, Scrum and LEAN methodologies.
CAMMS’ software will allow you to manage projects of all sizes – large and small – and configure workflows and templates to suit your organisational practices.
We give you the ability to rank projects, assign tasks and allocate resources all in the one system – and use timelines and Gantt charts to track your progress.
Communicate with members of your team in real time – whether they’re in the same office or the other side of the world – via our chat function. You can also monitor the latest actions from your team with our live activity stream and set notifications and reminders for tasks.
Reporting is also simple – with a click of a button you can get a weekly, monthly or annual picture of what your team’s achieved.
- A systematic and standardised approach to managing projects across the organisation
- Quickly and easily get projects off the ground without compromising on quality
- Contracts managed more effectively with complete visibility
- Better visibility of project activity across the entire project lifecycle
- Project management linked to business plans and strategic goals
- Improved cost control by providing managers with real-time project and financial results
- Better staff engagement through simple, intuitive and easy-to-navigate systems
- Communicate with members of your team via the Hub, meaning less emails and meetings
- Reduce resources needed to manage projects with data automation, portfolio management capabilities and consistent methodology
- Available on mobile and tablet with Android and iOS apps
Mines Advisory Group, UK
Mines Advisory Group (MAG) is a UK-based humanitarian organisation which works to clear landmines and unexploded ordnance from war-torn countries. It was looking to improve efficiency by consolidating its disparate systems into one. READ MORE
Greater Shepparton City Council, Australia
One of the largest regional councils in Victoria, Australia, Greater Shepparton City Council used to work with disparate project management systems which did not integrate and produced contrasting spreadsheets. READ MORE