CAMMS’ strategy management software, also known as cammsstrategy, is a powerful tool that enables both public and private sector organizations to develop an integrated, systems-driven approach to strategic planning, execution and performance management.
Take advantage of built-in planning and performance management frameworks, measures, KPIs and reports that are designed to comply with international regulations and best practices.
A simple, easy-to-use interface enables leaders, managers and team members to enter data with intuitive workflows, visualize progress through scorecards and customizable dashboards, and access details through pre-built or ad hoc reports.
We make it simple to increase accountability and link daily actions to the achievement of overarching strategies.
This is why we have created SYCLE – an integrated suite of corporate performance management systems. It is a holistic approach based on our years of experience throughout the public and private sectors.
- Translate an overall vision into clear and objective performance measures, KPIs and actions
- Increase understanding, accountability and engagement around strategic goals for staff of all levels
- Reduce time and resources required for reporting
- Drive performance by creating and implementing business plans aligned to strategy
- Keep track of organizational performance and progress with indicators and notifications
- Improve your analysis and reporting abilities
- Create and manage all types of plans across your organization with our flexible workflows
- Make faster and better-informed decisions with access to real-time information
- Increase efficiency and improve productivity
Join the global movement of organizations working together for better outcomesLEARN MORE
Bendigo Health, Australia
Bendigo Health, which oversees a population of more than 300,000 in Victoria, Australia, was spending significant time and effort tracking, measuring and monitoring achievement of the organization’s corporate objectives. Its reliance on disparate systems and manual processes hindered its ability to be agile and responsive. READ MORE
Conwy County Council, UK
Conwy County Borough Council, a council in North Wales covering a population of 115,000 people, was facing austerity measures and the possibility of merging with neighbouring councils. It needed an integrated performance, planning and risk management solution to help it function faster and achieve more – and thankfully CAMMS had just the right system. READ MORE