Manage risks, audits, incidents and hazards the simple way with CAMMS’ enterprise risk management software.
Our best-practice solution, which complies with international standards such as ISO 31000:2009 and the COSO framework, will help you to easily identify and manage strategic, corporate, operational and project risks so you can make smarter decisions into the future.
We will help you make risk management part of your organizational culture, so you can identify, track and manage risks with confidence and link this management to your organizational strategy.
Report actual incidents and near misses as they occur, conduct investigations, determine their impact and monitor them until the case is closed. We will also help you identify hazards, evaluate them in terms of risk and monitor them so they don’t become a problem for your organization. In short, we’ll help you ensure workplace health and safety.
In terms of audit, our system will help you schedule and manage internal and external audits, along with the findings and recommendations associated with them.
Risk managers will enjoy having everything in the one system that’s easy for others within the organization to also use.
- Pre-configured risk, incident and hazard management templates for quick setup and easy use
- A single version of the truth with a central risk repository
- More staff time dedicated to risk and compliance, and less on administration
- Make the right decisions while minimizing negative impacts
- Simple dashboards mean real-time information is accessible to you instantly
- Link risk management processes to strategy, enabling clear visibility to achieve goals
- Reports for all levels of your organization at a click of a button
- Improve audit traceability with all data recorded and date stamped
- Create a risk-aware workforce within your organization
- Android and iOS apps for mobile and tablet
A best-practice incident management system that’s simple and effectiveLEARN MORE
Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service, UK
Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service in south-west England were experiencing many challenges – they needed to protect a population of more than 1.45 million, but were facing funding cuts. We worked with them to reduce their reporting burden, identify gaps and track trends and progress. READ MORE