Is your organisation struggling with lengthy and costly processes, duplication, inefficient data validation and constant workarounds?
Sounds like it’s time for a service review.
Service reviews are a common tool used by senior executives to create change within their organisation.
Increasingly, they are being used to better align resources to the priorities and aspirations of stakeholders.
Global financial reform and a need to increase efficiencies have also prompted organisations to review their business structures.
RevuMap is our unique, cloud-based tool for service review and Business Performance Management.
It has been developed to specifically meet these challenges and deliver world-leading service review, benchmarking and business process management for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
- Real bottom line savings by reducing inefficiencies and wastage
- Reduction in time, effort and costs required to undertake service review and benchmarking
- One integrated web repository of stakeholder engagement process mapping, financials and service standards, and implementation which is currently undertaken separately by most organisations
- Rapid results easily implemented and maintained
- Delivery of better quality and value services
- More effective implementation of continuous improvement through ongoing refinement and enhancement
- Planning, monitoring and real time assessment of your performance improvement strategy through assignment of responsibilities linked to action plans and performance standards
- A repository of service processes, procedures and standards that can be utilised across the organisation for a variety of purposes including workforce planning, induction, user guides and training
Maximise time and minimise fuss with our meeting Management Software for organisations large and smallFIND OUT MORE