Structural Reform Toolkit
Going through a merger? Or looking to change your organization’s structure? Take a look at our Structural Reform Toolkit.
This transition-specific software enables robust planning, heightened risk management and the ability to easily model different options, so you can manage change in the best possibly way.
The system allows for collaborative planning and reporting, strategic workforce planning and modeling and strategic commissioning of services.
It has been designed to manage reform across all levels of the public sector, as well as the private sector.
Its focus on rich data, and the analysis of that data, ensures that you make the best decisions in times of change and that they are realistic.
- Helps you plan for large structural change within your organization
- Improves linkages between your resources and overall strategic goals
- Ensures expectations are managed and communication is clear throughout the transition phase
- Helps you gain a better understanding of the skills and capacities of your workforce
- Analytical rigor so you know the decisions you are making are the best ones and are realistic
- Apply rules and assumptions across an organization’s structure to identify areas of workforce design and optimization
- Measure the impact of changes applied on total cost, FTE and head count
- Develop multiple ‘what if’ scenarios and/or structure options which can be easily compared and evaluated