Is your organization struggling with lengthy and costly processes, duplication, inefficient data validation and constant workarounds?
Sounds like it’s time for a service review.
Service reviews are a common tool used by senior executives to create change within their organization.
Increasingly, they are being used to better align resources to the priorities and aspirations of stakeholders.
Global financial reform and a need to increase efficiencies have also prompted organizations to review their business structures.
RevuMap is our unique, cloud-based tool for service review and Business Performance Management.
It has been developed to specifically meet these challenges and deliver world-leading service review, benchmarking and business process management for organizations of all shapes and sizes.
- Real bottom line savings by reducing inefficiencies and wastage
- Reduction in time, effort and costs required to undertake service review and benchmarking
- One integrated web repository of stakeholder engagement process mapping, financials and service standards, and implementation which is currently undertaken separately by most organizations
- Rapid results easily implemented and maintained
- Delivery of better quality and value services
- More effective implementation of continuous improvement through ongoing refinement and enhancement
- Planning, monitoring and real time assessment of your performance improvement strategy through assignment of responsibilities linked to action plans and performance standards
- A repository of service processes, procedures and standards that can be utilized across the organization for a variety of purposes including workforce planning, induction, user guides and training
Maximize time and minimize fuss with our meeting Management Software for organizations large and smallFIND OUT MORE