Position: UI/UX Developer
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
CAMMS is looking for an individual who is capable and productive in UI/UX development and has good communication skills. Having an interest in learning new technologies and keeping up with industry trends and best practices is imperative.
He/She should be willing to put extra hours for self-learning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI/UX designing
- Experience in working with ASP.NET MVC Technologies
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to theme ASP.Net Forms and ASP.Net MVC applications
- Fair knowledge in working with Angular, React or Veu JS front end technologies
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce applications with excellent UI/UX
- Working with the team to develop UI & UX of applications throughout the software lifecycle
- Undertake functional and technical challenges and achieve expected milestones with the timelines
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines
- Improve existing UI/UX standards
- Gaining the required product knowledge and communicate directly to otherteams within and overseas
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Serve as an expert on UI/UX and provide technical support
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role please fill in this form.