Position: UI/UX Developer
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
CAMMS is looking for an individual who is capable and productive in UI/UX development and has good communication skills. Having an interest in learning new technologies and keeping up with industry trends and best practices is imperative.
He/She should be willing to put extra hours for self-learning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI/UX designing
- Experience in working with ASP.NET MVC Technologies
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to theme ASP.Net Forms and ASP.Net MVC applications
- Fair knowledge in working with Angular, React or Veu JS front end technologies
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce applications with excellent UI/UX
- Working with the team to develop UI & UX of applications throughout the software lifecycle
- Undertake functional and technical challenges and achieve expected milestones with the timelines
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines
- Improve existing UI/UX standards
- Gaining the required product knowledge and communicate directly to otherteams within and overseas
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Serve as an expert on UI/UX and provide technical support
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role please fill in this form.
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role, please fill in the form below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org