Position: Technical Writer
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
CAMMS is on the lookout for an exceptional writer and communicator to join our global Marketing Team as a Technical Writer.
He/She should have an excellent command of the English language and should be able to support our global sales and marketing teams with engaging written content including social media posts, media articles, blogs, reports, manuals and product release documents.
Teamwork, integrity and the ability to deliver under minimum supervision is an absolute must.
In return, you will have the opportunity to grow with a team that’s making a huge difference in the way organisations do business worldwide. You will work hand-in-hand with our global team members and even help organise events across the world.
Previous experience in PR, Branding, Advertising and Content Writing will definitely be an added advantage.
- A Degree in English, Communications, Media would be advantageous
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Knowledge in preparation and coordination of web and multimedia content
- Able to clearly explain concepts
- Above average planning and organizational skills
- Teamwork and the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software and digital marketing concepts
- Experience in managing social media channels would be advantageous
- Attention to Detail
- Able to multitask and the ability to work under pressure
- Create user manuals, reports, product release documents according to client and product specifications.
- Produce engaging written content including social media posts, media articles, blogs, reports, brochures etc.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the audience and the documentation required by meeting with colleagues, and working with managers to discuss technical problems and delivering relevant communications around it.
- Research and build knowledge on products, services, technology, or concepts and create client communications.
- Liaise with global team members and help coordinate CAMMS’ global events
- Work with sales and marketing colleagues to ensure that the finished documentation meets product requirements
- Create, adapt, and follow project schedules and deadlines
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role please fill in this form.
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role, please fill in the form below, or email your CV to email@example.com