Position: Software Engineer/Developer
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
We are looking for a .Net Developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Proven experience of 1-2 years as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#) and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in using web services/Web APIs (REST, RPC)
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM) as well as plan driven delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall and Unified process)
- Basic knowledge on Crystal XII onwards and SSRS report design and development
- Fair tools knowledge (e.g. Fiddler, TFS, FxCop and NUnit)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role please fill in this form.
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role, please fill in the form below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org