Position: Project Manager
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
The Project Manager is a role within CAMMS that requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving projects simultaneously. Primarily responsible for all facets of managing assigned CAMMS software implementations within new and existing client sites, the Project Manager also a plays a pivotal role in uncovering and closing new business opportunities. Additionally, the Project Manager may at times be required to facilitate user training and deliver consultancy services, as a part of CAMMS agile approach and commitment to customer success.
- Creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing all constraints for projects, including cost, time, scope and resources.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Coordinating and coaching allocated project resources to meet client requirements.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for management and the Directors.
- Providing technical advice and product specific guidance and support to customers (internal and external).
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Resolving project management issues, escalating to the HOD where necessary, and actively manage project risks.
- Regularly liaise with product owners to obtain updates on new product features and improvements.
- Contributing to the success of current customers through software and services based training and consulting across all core solutions.
- Contributing to the development of comprehensive on-boarding, support and user education material.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other members of the CAMMS team globally to ensure consistent delivery of high quality work.
- Achieve internal individual and team KPIs as assigned.
- Ensuring process discipline requirements are met as related to client information, sales opportunities, knowledge management and other areas as communicated by management and the Directors.
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Consistently demonstrating alignment with CAMMS values of Hard Work, Integrity and Customer Success.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the HOD’s, GM and/or CAMMS Directors.
- Degree in relevant field is required
- 5 years project management experience handing multiple projects at any given time
- PMP, SCRUM, ITIL or Agile certified
- Knowledge of SDLC is required
- Understanding of QA and DEVOPS would be advantages
- Understanding of technology tools and server software like .Net, Java, SSRS, SQL, Azure will be advantages
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management methodology will be advantages
- Proven experience in a corporate environment or managing various stakeholders will be essential
- Leadership – leading a project team to deliver on client business requirements
- The ability to work effectively across a variety of clients showing a proactive approach to building client satisfaction and strong relationships
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Commercial acumen
- Drive to succeed and deliver excellence through achievement of KPI’s and targets
- Flexibility and resilience through an agile approach to meet business and client deadlines
- Unquestioned integrity
- Ability to learn and understand our applications and infrastructure is a must
- The Project Manager will be required (with reasonable notice) to undertake interstate and international travel from time to time as requested by a Manager and/or Director
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role please fill in this form.
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role, please fill in the form below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org