Position: Intern BA
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Intern Business Analysts are responsible for analysing, designing and communicating the business and functional requirements for product development. He or she may be called upon to assist other Business Analysts or Implementation Consultants on specific tasks as and when required, often with challenging timelines.
- Understand the business issues and data challenges of each client organisation
- Engage in the requirements management process which includes, but not limited to, requirements elicitation/development, prototype development, requirement reviews, documentation, up to the final approval of the entire requirements management process for a given project
- Effectively communicate between project teams and clients in various locations throughout the software development life cycle
- Actively participate on the process how the solution is converted into the technical implementation
- Be a quick learner with the ability to grasp concepts fast to keep pace with the business environment
- Perform additional job-related duties as required
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role please fill in this form.
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role, please fill in the form below, or email your CV to email@example.com