Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to support high-ranking officials in our Company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
Executive Administrative Assistants must be professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Proven experience as Executive Secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of the relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role please fill in this form.
If you possess the knowledge and competencies required to perform this role, please fill in the form below, or email your CV to email@example.com