CAMMS Melbourne User Group – You’re invited!
CAMMS is kick-starting the new year with a User Group to provide all our valued customers in Melbourne with the opportunity to know your CAMMS community, learn tips and tricks from fellow CAMMS users, discover how important product updates will help you get even more from your CAMMS partnership, and enjoy morning tea on us!
Attend January’s Melbourne User Group to share your experiences, knowledge and skills with other like-minded CAMMS clients in a relaxed atmosphere.
Why should you attend?
- Meet, greet and network with key CAMMS stakeholders
- Enjoy some excellent knowledge sharing sessions that is sure to boost your CAMMS IQ
- Listen to engaging customer-delivered use case presentations
- Find out what you can expect from CAMMS solutions/updates/releases in the next few months
- Enjoy morning tea and snacks on us – need we say anymore?
When and where: 9am – 12.30pm, Wednesday the 23rd January at Melbourne Cricket Ground
(Brunton Ave, Richmond VIC 3002, Australia).
Questions: Simply email Alex.KerrGrant@cammsgroup.com under the subject line “CAMMS’ January Melbourne User Group – 2019”.
RSVP: Please RSVP by Friday 18th January.
Know someone who’d like to join us?
Know someone who’d benefit from attending? Simply forward this email – or the embedded registration link – to your colleagues or contacts.
We look forward to seeing you there.