Many organisations develop their budgeting as a separate process to their strategic and corporate planning cycles. This results in disjointed planning and reporting, where things simply don’t make sense.
CAMMS’ Budget Management Centre solution helps organisations to develop, monitor and review budgets, financial plans and forecasts while linking them back to organisational strategy.
Our solution makes it easier to involve and empower staff within business units to take control of their budgets and ensure their spending is in line with strategic direction.
In short, it provides a two-way transfer of annual planning and financial system information to streamline the annual budget process and maximise the relevance of business planning.
- Manage your budgeting and financial planning in a way that completely fits your organisation’s needs
- Use our flexible workflow design to create your budgeting framework
- Secure your financial and budget data by increasing accountability through assigned responsibility and user permissions
- Utilise built-in, customisable email notifications and alerts to keep staff on track
- All the functionality required to set, monitor, analyse and forecast budgets
- Increase visibility and control over budgets, measure their impact and provide business leaders with accurate and up-to-date information for decision-making
- Monitor and compare the annual budget, revised budgets, actual performance, YTD variance and other scenarios through online dashboards
- Create stronger links between Budgeting, Strategy and Workforce Planning
- Develop long-term financial plans that support the strategic and business planning process